Please contact us
for GSA pricing.
Recent Training Venues
Accelebrate has recently trained for clients in the following cities:
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Montgomery / Birmingham, Alabama
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Edmonton & Calgary, Alberta
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Fayetteville / Little Rock, Arkansas
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands / Brussels, Belgium
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Oakland / San Jose / San Francisco, California
- Sacramento, California
- San Diego, California
- Orange County / Los Angeles, California
- Boulder / Colorado Springs / Denver, Colorado
- Washington, DC
- Wilmington, Delaware
- Manchester / London, England
- Orlando, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale / Miami, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Saint Petersburg / Tampa, Florida
- Alpharetta & Atlanta, Georgia
- Augusta & Savannah, Georgia
- Boise, Idaho
- Chicago, Illinois
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Cedar Rapids / Des Moines, Iowa
- Dublin, Ireland
- Wichita, Kansas
- Lexington / Louisville, Kentucky
- Baton Rouge/New Orleans, Louisiana
- Portland, Maine
- Hagerstown & Frederick, Maryland
- Annapolis / Baltimore, Maryland
- Boston / Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Hartford, Connecticut / Springfield, Massachusetts
- Ann Arbor / Detroit, Michigan
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Saint Paul / Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Jackson, Mississippi
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Lincoln / Omaha, Nebraska
- Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fredericton / Moncton / Saint John, New Brunswick
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Princeton, New Jersey & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Albany, New York
- Buffalo, New York
- White Plains / New York City, New York
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Durham / Raleigh, North Carolina
- Canton / Akron, Ohio
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Cleveland & Columbus, Ohio
- Dayton, Ohio
- Tulsa / Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Toronto, Ontario
- Portland, Oregon
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Saskatoon / Regina, Saskatchewan
- Edinburgh / Glasgow, Scotland
- Columbia & Charleston, South Carolina
- Spartanburg & Greenville, South Carolina
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Memphis / Nashville, Tennessee
- Houston, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
- San Antonio / Austin, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Fairfax / Dulles / McLean / Herndon / Reston, Virginia
- Richmond / Alexandria / Arlington, Virginia
- Virginia Beach / Norfolk, Virginia
- Tacoma / Seattle, Washington
- Charleston, West Virginia
- Madison / Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Adobe Acrobat Training
Accelebrate's Adobe Acrobat courses teaches attendees the skills they need to create and edit documents, setup document review cycles, build forms, create a more seamless experience for users, automate processes, support collaborative learning, and take advantage of security and signature features.
Our on-site Acrobat offerings include:
Whatever your needs and Acrobat version, Accelebrate can customize and deliver a top-notch course for your team. All of our Acrobat classes are 70% hands-on, 30% lecture, with the longest lecture segments lasting for 20 minutes, and each student receives a textbook from Adobe Press.
What's new in Acrobat XI?
The release of Acrobat XI introduced exciting new upgrades, including the ability to edit text in a PDF, convert PDF files to PowerPoint, create new PDF and web forms, standardize routine tasks, edit images, collect form responses with Forms Central, get others to sign documents, merge multiple files into one PDF, and store and access files on Acrobat.com.
Acrobat XI also improved on many features since Acrobat X. You can now E-sign right on a PDF, as well as retrieve, open, and save PDFs stored on your company's SharePoint server. It is easier to convert HTML, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents to PDF format, and then combine these files in a portfolio. There is also increased support for creating and verifying that PDFs meet accessibility standards and comply with standards managed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). For more information, please visit http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat.html.
Adobe Acrobat® is a registered trademark of AdobeSystems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
Java® and all Java-based marks are registered trademarks of the Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Focuses on You!
Accelebrate’s courses are taught for private groups of 3 or more people at your site or online anywhere worldwide.
Don't settle for a "one size fits all" public class! Have Accelebrate deliver exactly the training you want, privately at your site or online, for less than the cost of a public class.
For pricing and to learn more, please contact us via information request form or phone, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
| The instructor really knows the program inside and out. He is engaging, can answer questions on the fly, and is passionate about his topic. Great class!
The Emmes Corporation