Please contact us
for GSA pricing.
Recent Training Venues
Accelebrate has recently trained for clients in the following cities:
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Montgomery / Birmingham, Alabama
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Edmonton & Calgary, Alberta
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Fayetteville / Little Rock, Arkansas
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands / Brussels, Belgium
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Oakland / San Jose / San Francisco, California
- Sacramento, California
- San Diego, California
- Orange County / Los Angeles, California
- Boulder / Colorado Springs / Denver, Colorado
- Washington, DC
- Wilmington, Delaware
- Manchester / London, England
- Orlando, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale / Miami, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Saint Petersburg / Tampa, Florida
- Alpharetta & Atlanta, Georgia
- Augusta & Savannah, Georgia
- Boise, Idaho
- Chicago, Illinois
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Cedar Rapids / Des Moines, Iowa
- Dublin, Ireland
- Wichita, Kansas
- Lexington / Louisville, Kentucky
- Baton Rouge/New Orleans, Louisiana
- Portland, Maine
- Hagerstown & Frederick, Maryland
- Annapolis / Baltimore, Maryland
- Boston / Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Hartford, Connecticut / Springfield, Massachusetts
- Ann Arbor / Detroit, Michigan
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Saint Paul / Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Jackson, Mississippi
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Lincoln / Omaha, Nebraska
- Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fredericton / Moncton / Saint John, New Brunswick
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Princeton, New Jersey & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Albany, New York
- Buffalo, New York
- White Plains / New York City, New York
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Durham / Raleigh, North Carolina
- Canton / Akron, Ohio
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Cleveland & Columbus, Ohio
- Dayton, Ohio
- Tulsa / Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Toronto, Ontario
- Portland, Oregon
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Saskatoon / Regina, Saskatchewan
- Edinburgh / Glasgow, Scotland
- Columbia & Charleston, South Carolina
- Spartanburg & Greenville, South Carolina
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Memphis / Nashville, Tennessee
- Houston, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
- San Antonio / Austin, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Fairfax / Dulles / McLean / Herndon / Reston, Virginia
- Richmond / Alexandria / Arlington, Virginia
- Virginia Beach / Norfolk, Virginia
- Tacoma / Seattle, Washington
- Charleston, West Virginia
- Madison / Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Advanced ColdFusion Training: Working with XML, Web Services, and the File System in ColdFusion 9
view class outline
ColdFusion Training Overview
Accelebrate's Advanced ColdFusion Training: Working with XML, Web Services, and the File System in ColdFusion 9 training course teaches attendees how to make the best use of several external data types including XML, Web Services, <cfhttp> and more. The course also explores how to read, write, append and even upload ColdFusion® files.
Location and Pricing
Most Accelebrate courses are taught on-site at our clients' locations worldwide for groups of 3 or more attendees and are customized to their specific needs. Please visit our client list to see organizations for whom we have recently delivered training. These courses can also be delivered as live, private online classes for groups that are geographically dispersed or wish to save on the instructor's or students' travel expenses. To receive a customized proposal and price quote private training at your site or online, please contact us.
In addition, some courses are available as live, online classes for individuals. áTo see a schedule of online courses, please visit http://www.accelebrate.com/online_training/?action=course&page=CFM203.
ColdFusion Training Prerequisites
All attendees must have taken Accelebrate's Beginning ColdFusion training or have equivalent experience.
This ColdFusion training class is 70% hands-on, 30% lecture, with the longest lecture segments lasting for 20 minutes.
ColdFusion Training Materials
All students for this ColdFusion training receive a copy of Adobe Press' ColdFusion Web Application Construction Kit: Advanced Application Development and related courseware.
Software Needed on Each PC
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or MacOS X
- ColdFusion 9 or later - ColdFusion should be set up to run as a stand-alone server for purposes of the class
- Adobe Dreamweaver 8, Dreamweaver CS3, CS4, or later
- Microsoft Access
- Firefox 2.0 or later or Internet Explorer 6 or later
- A minimum of 2GB RAM
ColdFusion Training Objectives
- To master XML syntax basics
- To teach attendees how to load, access, query, and manipulate XML data.
- To transform XML into readable output for the user using XSL with ColdFusion.
- To teach students to read and write text files and to upload documents with <cffile>.
- To dynamically create static HTML pages.
- To learn how to make http requests with <cfhttp> to display external data.
- To create an "Intelligent Agent" using <cfhttp> and <cfhttpparam>.
- To learn how to convert an existing ColdFusion Component into a Web Service and to invoke an External Web Service such as .NET.
- To master using the WDDX file format to pass data between different environments and computers.
Adobe ColdFusion« is a registered trademark of AdobeSystems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
Java® and all Java-based marks are registered trademarks of the Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Focuses on You!
Accelebrate’s courses are taught for private groups of 3 or more people at your site or online anywhere worldwide.
Don't settle for a "one size fits all" public class! Have Accelebrate deliver exactly the training you want, privately at your site or online, for less than the cost of a public class.
For pricing and to learn more, please contact us via information request form or phone, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.