Please contact us
for GSA pricing.
Recent Training Venues
Accelebrate has recently trained for clients in the following cities:
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Montgomery / Birmingham, Alabama
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Edmonton & Calgary, Alberta
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Fayetteville / Little Rock, Arkansas
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands / Brussels, Belgium
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Oakland / San Jose / San Francisco, California
- Sacramento, California
- San Diego, California
- Orange County / Los Angeles, California
- Boulder / Colorado Springs / Denver, Colorado
- Washington, DC
- Wilmington, Delaware
- Manchester / London, England
- Orlando, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale / Miami, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Saint Petersburg / Tampa, Florida
- Alpharetta & Atlanta, Georgia
- Augusta & Savannah, Georgia
- Boise, Idaho
- Chicago, Illinois
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Cedar Rapids / Des Moines, Iowa
- Dublin, Ireland
- Wichita, Kansas
- Lexington / Louisville, Kentucky
- Baton Rouge/New Orleans, Louisiana
- Portland, Maine
- Hagerstown & Frederick, Maryland
- Annapolis / Baltimore, Maryland
- Boston / Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Hartford, Connecticut / Springfield, Massachusetts
- Ann Arbor / Detroit, Michigan
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Saint Paul / Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Jackson, Mississippi
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Lincoln / Omaha, Nebraska
- Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fredericton / Moncton / Saint John, New Brunswick
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Princeton, New Jersey & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Albany, New York
- Buffalo, New York
- White Plains / New York City, New York
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Durham / Raleigh, North Carolina
- Canton / Akron, Ohio
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Cleveland & Columbus, Ohio
- Dayton, Ohio
- Tulsa / Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Toronto, Ontario
- Portland, Oregon
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Saskatoon / Regina, Saskatchewan
- Edinburgh / Glasgow, Scotland
- Columbia & Charleston, South Carolina
- Spartanburg & Greenville, South Carolina
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Memphis / Nashville, Tennessee
- Houston, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
- San Antonio / Austin, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Fairfax / Dulles / McLean / Herndon / Reston, Virginia
- Richmond / Alexandria / Arlington, Virginia
- Virginia Beach / Norfolk, Virginia
- Tacoma / Seattle, Washington
- Charleston, West Virginia
- Madison / Milwaukee, Wisconsin
ColdFusion Training: Beginning ColdFusion 9
view class outline
ColdFusion Training Overview
Learn to build data-driven Web applications using ColdFusion in this challenging and enjoyable ColdFusion training class! This course teaches attendees the core ColdFusion Markup Language (CFML) skills they need to successfully build database-driven Web sites with ColdFusion®.
Location and Pricing
Most Accelebrate courses are taught on-site at our clients' locations worldwide for groups of 3 or more attendees and are customized to their specific needs. Please visit our client list to see organizations for whom we have recently delivered training. These courses can also be delivered as live, private online classes for groups that are geographically dispersed or wish to save on the instructor's or students' travel expenses. To receive a customized proposal and price quote private training at your site or online, please contact us.
In addition, some courses are available as live, online classes for individuals. áTo see a schedule of online courses, please visit http://www.accelebrate.com/online_training/?action=course&page=CFM101.
Alternative ColdFusion Training Course
This ColdFusion training class focuses more on teaching attendees CFML coding practices and less on using Dreamweaver to automatically generate the ColdFusion code. If you are looking for a training class that is oriented to using Dreamweaver's "drag and drop" features to automatically generate code, please see the description for Building ColdFusion Web Sites with Dreamweaver training.
ColdFusion Training Prerequisites
All Beginning ColdFusion training students must be fluent in HTML, including text layout, image placement, hyperlinks, tables, and forms. Prior SQL and programming experience is helpful but not required.
This class is 70% hands-on, 30% lecture, with the longest lecture segments lasting for 20 minutes.
ColdFusion Training Materials
All students receive a copy of Macromedia Press' ColdFusion Web Application Construction Kit, as well as copies of the instructor's presentation.
Software Needed on Each PC
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7; or Mac OSX
- ColdFusion 9 or later - ColdFusion should be set up to run as a stand-alone server for purposes of the class
- Adobe Dreamweaver 8, Dreamweaver CS3, Dreamweaver CS4, or later
- Microsoft Access
- Firefox 2.0 or later or Internet Explorer 6 or later
- 2GB RAM or higher
ColdFusion Training Objectives
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Get data from a database and display it on the page
- Insert, Edit and Delete records from a database
- Pass data from one page and receive it on another using HTML Forms
- Create Dynamic Form Fields including Dynamic Select Lists
- Build a Search Interface
- Use Session Variables to provide Password Protection
- Call ColdFusion Components (CFCs) and Custom Tags
Adobe ColdFusion« is a registered trademark of AdobeSystems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
Java® and all Java-based marks are registered trademarks of the Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Focuses on You!
Accelebrate’s courses are taught for private groups of 3 or more people at your site or online anywhere worldwide.
Don't settle for a "one size fits all" public class! Have Accelebrate deliver exactly the training you want, privately at your site or online, for less than the cost of a public class.
For pricing and to learn more, please contact us via information request form or phone, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
| As promised and more. The instructor worked to relate the curriculum to the application I will be supporting.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida