Please contact us
for GSA pricing.
Recent Training Venues
Accelebrate has recently trained for clients in the following cities:
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Montgomery / Birmingham, Alabama
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Edmonton & Calgary, Alberta
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Fayetteville / Little Rock, Arkansas
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands / Brussels, Belgium
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Oakland / San Jose / San Francisco, California
- Sacramento, California
- San Diego, California
- Orange County / Los Angeles, California
- Boulder / Colorado Springs / Denver, Colorado
- Washington, DC
- Wilmington, Delaware
- Manchester / London, England
- Orlando, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale / Miami, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Saint Petersburg / Tampa, Florida
- Alpharetta & Atlanta, Georgia
- Augusta & Savannah, Georgia
- Boise, Idaho
- Chicago, Illinois
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Cedar Rapids / Des Moines, Iowa
- Dublin, Ireland
- Wichita, Kansas
- Lexington / Louisville, Kentucky
- Baton Rouge/New Orleans, Louisiana
- Portland, Maine
- Hagerstown & Frederick, Maryland
- Annapolis / Baltimore, Maryland
- Boston / Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Hartford, Connecticut / Springfield, Massachusetts
- Ann Arbor / Detroit, Michigan
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Saint Paul / Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Jackson, Mississippi
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Lincoln / Omaha, Nebraska
- Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fredericton / Moncton / Saint John, New Brunswick
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Princeton, New Jersey & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Albany, New York
- Buffalo, New York
- White Plains / New York City, New York
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Durham / Raleigh, North Carolina
- Canton / Akron, Ohio
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Cleveland & Columbus, Ohio
- Dayton, Ohio
- Tulsa / Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Toronto, Ontario
- Portland, Oregon
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Saskatoon / Regina, Saskatchewan
- Edinburgh / Glasgow, Scotland
- Columbia & Charleston, South Carolina
- Spartanburg & Greenville, South Carolina
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Memphis / Nashville, Tennessee
- Houston, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
- San Antonio / Austin, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Fairfax / Dulles / McLean / Herndon / Reston, Virginia
- Richmond / Alexandria / Arlington, Virginia
- Virginia Beach / Norfolk, Virginia
- Tacoma / Seattle, Washington
- Charleston, West Virginia
- Madison / Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Java Training: Building Web Applications with JSF, Spring Web Flow, and Spring Faces
view class outline
JSF, Web Flow, and Spring Faces Training Overview
This course teaches attendees how to build well-architected Java web applications using JSF, Spring Web Flow, and Spring Faces.
Location and Pricing
Most Accelebrate courses are taught on-site at our clients' locations worldwide for groups of 3 or more attendees and are customized to their specific needs. Please visit our client list to see organizations for whom we have recently delivered training. These courses can also be delivered as live, private online classes for groups that are geographically dispersed or wish to save on the instructor's or students' travel expenses. To receive a customized proposal and price quote private training at your site or online, please contact us.
In addition, some courses are available as live, online classes for individuals. To see a schedule of online courses, please visit http://www.accelebrate.com/online_training/?action=categorygroup&page=java.
JSF, Web Flow, and Spring Faces Training Prerequisites
- Java programming experience is essential
- JSP authoring experience is required
- Servlets programming experience is recommended but not required.
- Familiarity with Spring's core module is expected, though we review it briefly during the course
- Basic knowledge of XML will be helpful, as will any previous experience with HTML
This Java® training course is 60% hands-on, 40% lecture, with the longest lecture segments lasting for 30 minutes.
JSF, Web Flow, and Spring Faces Training Materials
All attendees receive comprehensive courseware covering all topics shown.
Software Required for this Training
- Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers (we may be able to accommodate other IDEs upon request)
- JBoss Application Server, GlassFish, WebLogic, or WebSphere (other application servers potentially accommodated upon request)
- Related lab files (please contact us for a detailed setup sheet)
JSF, Web Flow, and Spring Faces Training Objectives
- Understand the purpose and scope of the JSF architecture.
- Build web applications using JSF's FacesServlet, faces-config.xml, and the JSF request/response lifecycle.
- Use the JSF custom tag libraries to build JSF views as JSPs.
- Use managed beans to encapsulate not only server-side form handling but also client-side presentation logic.
- Implement control logic as JSF event listeners or action methods.
- Use validators and converters to implement a validation phase for a JSF application.
- Instantiate, configure, and assemble systems of Java objects using Spring's "IoC" container.
- Develop coherent web flows using Spring Web Flow's view states, transitions, and actions.
- Use SWF's custom scopes (flash, view, flow, conversation) effectively.
- Blend SWF and JSF techniques for a single web architecture, using Spring Faces.
JBoss®, EAP® (Enterprise Application Platform) and Hibernate® are registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. Accelebrate, Inc. has no affiliation with Red Hat, Inc. and no courses offered by Accelebrate, Inc. are endorsed by Red Hat, Inc. in any way.
Java® and all Java-based marks are registered trademarks of the Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
WebSphere® is a registered trademark of IBM. Accelebrate, Inc. has no affiliation with IBM.
Focuses on You!
Accelebrate’s courses are taught for private groups of 3 or more people at your site or online anywhere worldwide.
Don't settle for a "one size fits all" public class! Have Accelebrate deliver exactly the training you want, privately at your site or online, for less than the cost of a public class.
For pricing and to learn more, please contact us via information request form or phone, or email us at email@example.com today.
| Very willing to customize and tailor to client's needs. The instructor was very capable of understanding client concerns.
CWT Sato Travel
San Antonio, Texas