San Francisco Dreamweaver Training
Accelebrate teaches on-site Dreamweaver training courses at client sites throughout the San Francisco area and other California locations. If you have a group of 3 or more people, please review our Dreamweaver training classes below, then contact us for a quote for a class at your site.
Our private, on-site, customized Dreamweaver training offerings include:
In addition, Accelebrate offers its Dreamweaver training classes as live, instructor-led online classes for individuals. Please review our online Dreamweaver training page for course dates, outlines, pricing, and registration (just click the link to any course for these details).
In San Francisco and elsewhere in California, we have trained for:
- Cagwin & Dorward in Novato, California
- Capital Group Companies in Irvine, California
- Gilead Sciences in San Dimas, California
- Google in Mountain View, California
- Jewish Community Foundation San Diego in San Diego, California
- Learning Evolution in El Cajon, California
- Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) in Los Angeles, California
- Rosendin Electric, Inc in San Jose, California
- Sutter Health University in Sacramento, California
- YouTube.com in San Bruno, California
Here is feedback from past students in California:
This class exceeded my expectations. As a user with Captivate experience, I was thrilled to learn things I could do with Captivate 6 that I didn't know about till now. The instructor was very engaging, and willing to "go with the flow" when we would toss an "out of the box" type question at him. It was a lot of fun.Barbara Pauley, Sutter Health University, Sacramento, California
I had never used InDesign before, and by the end of the class, I was able to produce a document, albeit simple, but I was pleased I was able to do that!Debbie Kempinski, Jewish Community Foundation San Diego, San Diego, California
Don't see what you need? Please contact us - we'll be delighted to assemble a class that's perfect for your team.