Please contact us
for GSA pricing.
Recent Training Venues
Accelebrate has recently trained for clients in the following cities:
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Montgomery / Birmingham, Alabama
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Edmonton & Calgary, Alberta
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Fayetteville / Little Rock, Arkansas
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands / Brussels, Belgium
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Oakland / San Jose / San Francisco, California
- Sacramento, California
- San Diego, California
- Orange County / Los Angeles, California
- Boulder / Colorado Springs / Denver, Colorado
- Washington, DC
- Wilmington, Delaware
- Manchester / London, England
- Orlando, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale / Miami, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Saint Petersburg / Tampa, Florida
- Alpharetta & Atlanta, Georgia
- Augusta & Savannah, Georgia
- Boise, Idaho
- Chicago, Illinois
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Cedar Rapids / Des Moines, Iowa
- Dublin, Ireland
- Wichita, Kansas
- Lexington / Louisville, Kentucky
- Baton Rouge/New Orleans, Louisiana
- Portland, Maine
- Hagerstown & Frederick, Maryland
- Annapolis / Baltimore, Maryland
- Boston / Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Hartford, Connecticut / Springfield, Massachusetts
- Ann Arbor / Detroit, Michigan
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Saint Paul / Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Jackson, Mississippi
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Lincoln / Omaha, Nebraska
- Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fredericton / Moncton / Saint John, New Brunswick
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Princeton, New Jersey & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Albany, New York
- Buffalo, New York
- White Plains / New York City, New York
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Durham / Raleigh, North Carolina
- Canton / Akron, Ohio
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Cleveland & Columbus, Ohio
- Dayton, Ohio
- Tulsa / Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Toronto, Ontario
- Portland, Oregon
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Saskatoon / Regina, Saskatchewan
- Edinburgh / Glasgow, Scotland
- Columbia & Charleston, South Carolina
- Spartanburg & Greenville, South Carolina
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Memphis / Nashville, Tennessee
- Houston, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
- San Antonio / Austin, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Fairfax / Dulles / McLean / Herndon / Reston, Virginia
- Richmond / Alexandria / Arlington, Virginia
- Virginia Beach / Norfolk, Virginia
- Tacoma / Seattle, Washington
- Charleston, West Virginia
- Madison / Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Flex Training: Introduction to Adobe Flex 3
view class outline
Flex 3 Training Overview
Accelebrate's Introduction to Adobe Flex 3 training teaches attendees how to develop rich, data-driven applications using the Flex® framework.
Accelebrate also offers an Advanced Adobe Flex 3 training class.
Location and Pricing
Most Accelebrate courses are taught on-site at our clients' locations worldwide for groups of 3 or more attendees and are customized to their specific needs. Please visit our client list to see organizations for whom we have recently delivered training. These courses can also be delivered as live, private online classes for groups that are geographically dispersed or wish to save on the instructor's or students' travel expenses. To receive a customized proposal and price quote private training at your site or online, please contact us.
In addition, some courses are available as live, online classes for individuals. áTo see a schedule of online courses, please visit http://www.accelebrate.com/online_training/?action=category&page=flex.
Flex 3 Training Prerequisites
Prior object-oriented programming experience in a language such as Java, C++, C#, or VB.NET, or extensive, intensive development experience with ActionScript 3.0.
This training class is 70% hands-on, 30% lecture, with the longest lecture segments lasting for 20 minutes.
Flex 3 Training Materials
All students will receive a copy of Adobe Press' Adobe® Flex® 3 Training from the Source and related course materials.
Software Needed on Each PC
- Sun Java Runtime Environment 1.5.0 or later
- Eclipse 3.2.2 or later
- Adobe Flex Builder 3 or later
- Flash Player 9 or later
- Flex 3 SDK
For further details on these requirements, please visit http://www.adobe.com/products/flex/systemreqs/
Flex 3 Training Objectives
All attendees will learn how to:
- Build Flex user interfaces
- Handle events and data structures
- Use remote XML data with controls
- Create custom components with MXML
- Use custom events
- Use controls, Repeaters, DataGrids, and ItemRenderers with Data Sets
- Implement drag and drop
- Build attractive site navigation into the application
- Format and validate data
Adobe Flex« is a registered trademark of AdobeSystems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
Java® and all Java-based marks are registered trademarks of the Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Focuses on You!
Accelebrate’s courses are taught for private groups of 3 or more people at your site or online anywhere worldwide.
Don't settle for a "one size fits all" public class! Have Accelebrate deliver exactly the training you want, privately at your site or online, for less than the cost of a public class.
For pricing and to learn more, please contact us via information request form or phone, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
| The class was taught at a great pace, I didn't feel dumb asking questions on top of that they got answered. The materials were put together well and most importantly, I left the course feeling confident in my subject.
Des Moines, Iowa