Please contact us
for GSA pricing.
Recent Training Venues
Accelebrate has recently trained for clients in the following cities:
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Montgomery / Birmingham, Alabama
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Edmonton & Calgary, Alberta
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Fayetteville / Little Rock, Arkansas
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands / Brussels, Belgium
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Oakland / San Jose / San Francisco, California
- Sacramento, California
- San Diego, California
- Orange County / Los Angeles, California
- Boulder / Colorado Springs / Denver, Colorado
- Washington, DC
- Wilmington, Delaware
- Manchester / London, England
- Orlando, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale / Miami, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Saint Petersburg / Tampa, Florida
- Alpharetta & Atlanta, Georgia
- Augusta & Savannah, Georgia
- Boise, Idaho
- Chicago, Illinois
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Cedar Rapids / Des Moines, Iowa
- Dublin, Ireland
- Wichita, Kansas
- Lexington / Louisville, Kentucky
- Baton Rouge/New Orleans, Louisiana
- Portland, Maine
- Hagerstown & Frederick, Maryland
- Annapolis / Baltimore, Maryland
- Boston / Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Hartford, Connecticut / Springfield, Massachusetts
- Ann Arbor / Detroit, Michigan
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Saint Paul / Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Jackson, Mississippi
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Lincoln / Omaha, Nebraska
- Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fredericton / Moncton / Saint John, New Brunswick
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Princeton, New Jersey & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Albany, New York
- Buffalo, New York
- White Plains / New York City, New York
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Durham / Raleigh, North Carolina
- Canton / Akron, Ohio
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Cleveland & Columbus, Ohio
- Dayton, Ohio
- Tulsa / Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Toronto, Ontario
- Portland, Oregon
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Saskatoon / Regina, Saskatchewan
- Edinburgh / Glasgow, Scotland
- Columbia & Charleston, South Carolina
- Spartanburg & Greenville, South Carolina
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Memphis / Nashville, Tennessee
- Houston, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
- San Antonio / Austin, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Fairfax / Dulles / McLean / Herndon / Reston, Virginia
- Richmond / Alexandria / Arlington, Virginia
- Virginia Beach / Norfolk, Virginia
- Tacoma / Seattle, Washington
- Charleston, West Virginia
- Madison / Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Ext JS 4 Training: DOM Scripting, Ajax and User Interfaces Using Ext JS 4
view class outline
Looking for Ext JS 3.x Training?
Ext JS 4 Training Overview
Accelebrate's DOM Scripting, Ajax and User Interfaces Using Ext JS 4 training course teaches attendees to use the Ext JS™ library to simplify many client-side scripting and user interface development challenges. Attendees will learn how to perform Document Object Model (DOM) manipulations that dynamically change the content and appearance of their Web pages, how to make Ajax requests to retrieve and incorporate new content from a server, create user interface elements, create interactive forms, and work with some of the advanced Ext JS 4 features such as drag and drop.
Location and Pricing
Most Accelebrate courses are taught on-site at our clients' locations worldwide for groups of 3 or more attendees and are customized to their specific needs. Please visit our client list to see organizations for whom we have recently delivered training. These courses can also be delivered as live, private online classes for groups that are geographically dispersed or wish to save on the instructor's or students' travel expenses. To receive a customized proposal and price quote private training at your site or online, please contact us.
In addition, some courses are available as live, online classes for individuals. To see a schedule of online courses, please visit http://www.accelebrate.com/online_training/?action=categorygroup&page=webdesign.
Ext JS 4 Training Prerequisites
This Ext JS 4 training class is 50% hands-on, 50% lecture. Students "learn by doing," with immediate opportunities to apply the material they learn to real-world problems.
Ext JS 4 Training Materials
All attendees receive comprehensive courseware, including print and virtual copies of the class workbook, class exercise files and examples, and a list of bookmarks to relevant documentation.
Software Needed on Each Student PC
- Firefox version 4.0 or higher with the Firebug (http://getfirebug.com) plugin installed
- Optional other browsers: Google Chrome 5.0+, Internet Explorer 8+, Safari 5.0+
- WampServer or equivalent PHP stack
- Related lab files which will be provided by Accelebrate
Ext JS 4 Training Objectives
All students will learn to:
- Understand the components of the Ext JS platform
- Use Ext JS to build rich user interfaces that integrate incoming XML and JSON data
- Achieve separation of concerns by implanting the Model-View-Controller design pattern
- Present data using Ext JS grids and charts
- Extend JS classes to add additional functionality
- Manipulate the DOM (document object model) using Ext JS
- Build applications with the Sencha SDK tool
Ext JS™ is a registered trademark of Sencha, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
Java® and all Java-based marks are registered trademarks of the Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
MySQL™ and all MySQL-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries.
Focuses on You!
Accelebrate’s courses are taught for private groups of 3 or more people at your site or online anywhere worldwide.
Don't settle for a "one size fits all" public class! Have Accelebrate deliver exactly the training you want, privately at your site or online, for less than the cost of a public class.
For pricing and to learn more, please contact us via information request form or phone, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
| My favorite part of the class was [the instructor], for keeping everything moving while at the same time making it interesting, engaging and fun. I also especially liked the exercises, as I tend to learn most effectively through hands-on experience.
San Jose, California
| The instructor really listened to our needs and tailored the course accordingly; this was very much appreciated.
National Oceanography Centre