Please contact us
for GSA pricing.
Recent Training Venues
Accelebrate has recently trained for clients in the following cities:
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Montgomery / Birmingham, Alabama
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Edmonton & Calgary, Alberta
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Fayetteville / Little Rock, Arkansas
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands / Brussels, Belgium
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Oakland / San Jose / San Francisco, California
- Sacramento, California
- San Diego, California
- Orange County / Los Angeles, California
- Boulder / Colorado Springs / Denver, Colorado
- Washington, DC
- Wilmington, Delaware
- Manchester / London, England
- Orlando, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale / Miami, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Saint Petersburg / Tampa, Florida
- Alpharetta & Atlanta, Georgia
- Augusta & Savannah, Georgia
- Boise, Idaho
- Chicago, Illinois
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Cedar Rapids / Des Moines, Iowa
- Dublin, Ireland
- Wichita, Kansas
- Lexington / Louisville, Kentucky
- Baton Rouge/New Orleans, Louisiana
- Portland, Maine
- Hagerstown & Frederick, Maryland
- Annapolis / Baltimore, Maryland
- Boston / Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Hartford, Connecticut / Springfield, Massachusetts
- Ann Arbor / Detroit, Michigan
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Saint Paul / Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Jackson, Mississippi
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Lincoln / Omaha, Nebraska
- Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fredericton / Moncton / Saint John, New Brunswick
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Princeton, New Jersey & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Albany, New York
- Buffalo, New York
- White Plains / New York City, New York
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Durham / Raleigh, North Carolina
- Canton / Akron, Ohio
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Cleveland & Columbus, Ohio
- Dayton, Ohio
- Tulsa / Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Toronto, Ontario
- Portland, Oregon
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Saskatoon / Regina, Saskatchewan
- Edinburgh / Glasgow, Scotland
- Columbia & Charleston, South Carolina
- Spartanburg & Greenville, South Carolina
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Memphis / Nashville, Tennessee
- Houston, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
- San Antonio / Austin, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Fairfax / Dulles / McLean / Herndon / Reston, Virginia
- Richmond / Alexandria / Arlington, Virginia
- Virginia Beach / Norfolk, Virginia
- Tacoma / Seattle, Washington
- Charleston, West Virginia
- Madison / Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Ext JS Training: DOM Scripting, Ajax and User Interfaces Using Ext JS
view class outline
Looking for Ext JS 4 Training?
Ext JS Training Overview
Accelebrate's DOM Scripting, Ajax and User Interfaces Using Ext JS training course teaches attendees to use the Ext JS™ library to simplify many client-side scripting and user interface development challenges. Attendees will learn how to perform Document Object Model (DOM) manipulations that dynamically change the content and appearance of their Web pages, how to make Ajax requests to retrieve and incorporate new content from a server and how to create user interface elements such as tab panels, accordions and editable grids.
Note: Accelebrate also offers Ext JS 4 Training: DOM Scripting, Ajax and User Interfaces Using Ext JS 4.
Location and Pricing
Most Accelebrate courses are taught on-site at our clients' locations worldwide for groups of 3 or more attendees and are customized to their specific needs. Please visit our client list to see organizations for whom we have recently delivered training. These courses can also be delivered as live, private online classes for groups that are geographically dispersed or wish to save on the instructor's or students' travel expenses. To receive a customized proposal and price quote private training at your site or online, please contact us.
In addition, some courses are available as live, online classes for individuals. To see a schedule of online courses, please visit http://www.accelebrate.com/online_training/?action=categorygroup&page=webdesign.
Ext JS Training Prerequisites
This Ext JS training class is 70% hands-on, 30% lecture, with the longest lecture segments lasting for 10 minutes. Students "learn by doing," with immediate opportunities to apply the material they learn to real-world problems.
Ext JS Training Materials
All students receive a copy of Packt Publishing's Ext JS 3.0 Cookbook as well as electronic copies of the class files.
Software Needed on Each Student PC
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- Firefox 3 or higher with the Firebug plugin installed
- The Web page or text editor students will be using after the class
- Accelebrate will supply the lab files, including the latest version of the Ext JS framework
Ext JS Training Objectives
- Incorporate the most recent version of Ext JS into their Web pages.
- Use adapters to enable Ext JS to work with other libraries.
- Perform DOM manipulations using the Ext JS DomQuery and DomHelper classes.
- Initiate Ajax requests with Ext JS and how to handle responses in various formats.
- Create compelling user interfaces that include tab panels, accordions, data grids and editable grids.
Ext JS Training Outline
- Extending JS Classes
- Number, Array and Function
- The Ext Class
- Browser and OS Detection
- Array Manipulation
- Type Determination
- DOM Manipulation with Ext JS
- Don't Jump the Gun: The Ext.onReady() Event Handler
- Review of Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) Selectors
- Using Element, Class and ID Selectors
- Using Custom Ext JS Selectors
- Modifying the Content and Styles of Selected Elements
- Selecting elements with DomQuery
- Adding and Removing Elements Using Ext JS
- Ajax the Ext JS Way
- The Gory Details: A Complete Ajax Request with No Library Support
- GET and POST Requests with Ext JS
- Incorporating Form Data into Your Ajax Requests
- Handling Responses in Plain Text, HTML, JSON and XML Formats
- Working with Data
- The Flow of Data within Ext JS
- Data Grid - Populating from Arrays, JSON and XML
- Editable Data Grid
- DataView and GridView
- Creating User Interfaces
- Interactive Form Elements
- Windows and Dialogs
- Working with Layouts
- Tab Panel Layout
- Accordion Layout
- Tree Panel
- User Interface Elements
Ext JS™ is a registered trademark of Sencha, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
Java® and all Java-based marks are registered trademarks of the Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
MySQL™ and all MySQL-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries.
Focuses on You!
Accelebrate’s courses are taught for private groups of 3 or more people at your site or online anywhere worldwide.
Don't settle for a "one size fits all" public class! Have Accelebrate deliver exactly the training you want, privately at your site or online, for less than the cost of a public class.
For pricing and to learn more, please contact us via information request form or phone, or email us at email@example.com today.
| The class was just great, the instructor was very good at maintaining interest and taking participants, who were at different skill-levels along.