Please contact us
for GSA pricing.
Recent Training Venues
Accelebrate has recently trained for clients in the following cities:
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Montgomery / Birmingham, Alabama
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Edmonton & Calgary, Alberta
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Fayetteville / Little Rock, Arkansas
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands / Brussels, Belgium
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Oakland / San Jose / San Francisco, California
- Sacramento, California
- San Diego, California
- Orange County / Los Angeles, California
- Boulder / Colorado Springs / Denver, Colorado
- Washington, DC
- Wilmington, Delaware
- Manchester / London, England
- Orlando, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale / Miami, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Saint Petersburg / Tampa, Florida
- Alpharetta & Atlanta, Georgia
- Augusta & Savannah, Georgia
- Boise, Idaho
- Chicago, Illinois
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Cedar Rapids / Des Moines, Iowa
- Dublin, Ireland
- Wichita, Kansas
- Lexington / Louisville, Kentucky
- Baton Rouge/New Orleans, Louisiana
- Portland, Maine
- Hagerstown & Frederick, Maryland
- Annapolis / Baltimore, Maryland
- Boston / Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Hartford, Connecticut / Springfield, Massachusetts
- Ann Arbor / Detroit, Michigan
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Saint Paul / Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Jackson, Mississippi
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Lincoln / Omaha, Nebraska
- Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fredericton / Moncton / Saint John, New Brunswick
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Princeton, New Jersey & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Albany, New York
- Buffalo, New York
- White Plains / New York City, New York
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Durham / Raleigh, North Carolina
- Canton / Akron, Ohio
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Cleveland & Columbus, Ohio
- Dayton, Ohio
- Tulsa / Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Toronto, Ontario
- Portland, Oregon
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Saskatoon / Regina, Saskatchewan
- Edinburgh / Glasgow, Scotland
- Columbia & Charleston, South Carolina
- Spartanburg & Greenville, South Carolina
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Memphis / Nashville, Tennessee
- Houston, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
- San Antonio / Austin, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Fairfax / Dulles / McLean / Herndon / Reston, Virginia
- Richmond / Alexandria / Arlington, Virginia
- Virginia Beach / Norfolk, Virginia
- Tacoma / Seattle, Washington
- Charleston, West Virginia
- Madison / Milwaukee, Wisconsin
jQuery, jQuery UI and jQuery Mobile are efforts of the jQuery Project, a member of the non-profit Software Freedom Conservancy.
jQuery UI Training: Creating User Interfaces Using jQuery UI
view class outline
jQuery UI Training Overview
Accelebrate's Creating User Interfaces Using jQuery UI 1.8.x training teaches attendees to how to use the freely available jQuery UI library to develop compelling user interfaces for their Web sites and applications. Attendees with learn how to use jQuery UI's extended set of animation effects, how to create and configure instances of jQuery UI interaction helpers, how to implement jQuery UI interface components like Datepickers and Accordions, and how to develop plugins that extend jQuery UI's capabilities.
Location and Pricing
Most Accelebrate courses are taught on-site at our clients' locations worldwide for groups of 3 or more attendees and are customized to their specific needs. Please visit our client list to see organizations for whom we have recently delivered training. These courses can also be delivered as live, private online classes for groups that are geographically dispersed or wish to save on the instructor's or students' travel expenses. To receive a customized proposal and price quote private training at your site or online, please contact us.
In addition, some courses are available as live, online classes for individuals. To see a schedule of online courses, please visit http://www.accelebrate.com/online_training/?action=category&page=jquery.
jQuery UI Training Prerequisites
Accelebrate's DOM Scripting and Ajax with jQuery course or equivalent experience. If attendees will not have a working knowledge of jQuery, please let us know and we will precede this course with a one-day jQuery primer or our full 3-day jQuery course.
This jQuery UI training class is 75% hands-on, 25% lecture, with the longest lecture segments lasting for 10 minutes. Students "learn by doing," with immediate opportunities to apply the material they learn to real-world problems.
jQuery UI Training Materials
All students receive a copy of Packt Publishing's jQuery UI 1.8: The User Interface Library for jQuery as well as a course manual and electronic copies of the class files.
Software Needed on Each Student PC
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- Firefox 3 or higher with the Firebug plugin installed
- The Web page or text editor students will be using after the class
jQuery UI Training Objectives
- Incorporate the most recent version of jQuery UI into Web pages.
- Understand how jQuery UI extends a number of jQuery wrapped set methods.
- Make use of jQuery UI's additional animation effects.
- Implement jQuery UI interaction helpers.
- Create and configure jQuery UI user interface components.
- Understand the basics of the jQuery UI plugin architecture.
jQuery UI Training Outline
- Getting Started with jQuery UI
- Downloading the Most Recent Version of jQuery UI
- Using an Existing Theme or Creating Your Own
- jQuery Wrapped Set Methods Extended by jQuery UI
- jQuery UI Animation Effects
- Using Animations with show(), hide() and toggle()
- jQuery UI Interaction Helpers
- jQuery UI User Interface Elements, Part I
- jQuery UI User Interface Elements, Part II
- jQuery UI Plugins
- Using an Object to Retain State Information
- Using a Single Method with an Action Argument
- Creating a Plugin Using $.widget()
- Adding Callbacks to a Plugin
Java® and all Java-based marks are registered trademarks of the Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
MySQL™ and all MySQL-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries.
Focuses on You!
Accelebrate’s courses are taught for private groups of 3 or more people at your site or online anywhere worldwide.
Don't settle for a "one size fits all" public class! Have Accelebrate deliver exactly the training you want, privately at your site or online, for less than the cost of a public class.
For pricing and to learn more, please contact us via information request form or phone, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
| [The Instructor] from Accelebrate really knew his stuff and presented it in an engaging, relevant manner, specific to the needs of my company. Overall a fun and useful experience that provided a great head start to using the new technology. Thanks!
Menlo Park, California