Please contact us
for GSA pricing.
Recent Training Venues
Accelebrate has recently trained for clients in the following cities:
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Montgomery / Birmingham, Alabama
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Edmonton & Calgary, Alberta
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Fayetteville / Little Rock, Arkansas
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands / Brussels, Belgium
- Kamloops / Vancouver, British Columbia
- Oakland / San Jose / San Francisco, California
- Sacramento, California
- Oceanside / San Diego, California
- Pasadena / Orange County / Los Angeles, California
- San Bernardino / Riverside, California
- Boulder / Colorado Springs / Denver, Colorado
- Washington, DC
- Wilmington, Delaware
- Manchester / London, England
- Orlando, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale / Miami, Florida
- Gainesville / Jacksonville, Florida
- Saint Petersburg / Tampa, Florida
- Titusville & Melbourne, Florida
- Alpharetta & Atlanta, Georgia
- Augusta & Savannah, Georgia
- Macon & Columbus, Georgia
- Boise, Idaho
- Bloomington, Illinois
- Chicago, Illinois
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Cedar Rapids / Des Moines, Iowa
- Dublin, Ireland
- Wichita, Kansas
- Paducah / Lexington / Louisville, Kentucky
- Baton Rouge/New Orleans, Louisiana
- Portland, Maine
- Hagerstown & Frederick, Maryland
- Annapolis / Silver Spring / Baltimore, Maryland
- Boston / Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Hartford, Connecticut / Springfield, Massachusetts
- Ann Arbor / Farmington Hills / Detroit, Michigan
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Flint, Michigan
- Saint Paul / Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Jackson, Mississippi
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Whiteman Air Force Base / Kansas City, Missouri
- Lincoln / Omaha, Nebraska
- Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fredericton / Moncton / Saint John, New Brunswick
- Santa Fe / Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Princeton, New Jersey & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Trenton, New Jersey
- Albany, New York
- Buffalo, New York
- White Plains / New York City, New York
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Durham / Raleigh, North Carolina
- Bismarck & Fargo, North Dakota
- Bowling Green / Toledo, Ohio
- Canton / Akron, Ohio
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Cleveland & Columbus, Ohio
- Dayton, Ohio
- Tulsa / Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Toronto, Ontario
- Portland, Oregon
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Saskatoon / Regina, Saskatchewan
- Edinburgh / Glasgow, Scotland
- Columbia & Charleston, South Carolina
- Spartanburg & Greenville, South Carolina
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Chattanooga / Knoxville, Tennessee
- Memphis / Jackson / Nashville, Tennessee
- College Station and Houston, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
- San Antonio / Austin, Texas
- Wichita Falls & Dallas, Texas
- Ogden / Salt Lake City, Utah
- Burlington, Vermont
- Fairfax / Dulles / McLean / Herndon / Reston, Virginia
- Richmond / Alexandria / Arlington, Virginia
- Virginia Beach / Norfolk, Virginia
- Tacoma / Seattle, Washington
- Charleston, West Virginia
- Madison / Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Java EE Overview Training: Overview of Java EE Development
view class outline
Java EE Training Overview
Accelebrate's Java EE Overview Training provides an in-depth, fast-paced tour of technologies and development methodologies for building applications with Java Enterprise Edition.
Location and Pricing
Most Accelebrate courses are taught on-site at our clients' locations worldwide for groups of 3 or more attendees and are customized to their specific needs. Please visit our client list to see organizations for whom we have recently delivered training. These courses can also be delivered as live, private online classes for groups that are geographically dispersed or wish to save on the instructor's or students' travel expenses. To receive a customized proposal and price quote private training at your site or online, please contact us.
In addition, some courses are available as live, online classes for individuals. To see a schedule of online courses, please visit http://www.accelebrate.com/online_training/?action=category&page=j2ee.
Java EE Training Prerequisites
Prior exposure to business software is presumed, but there are no formal prerequisites for this course.
This course is presented as a one-day, interactive seminar, with the instructor conducting live demonstrations of all subjects discussed and soliciting extensive audience feedback.
Java EE Training Materials
All attendees receive comprehensive courseware covering all topics in the course outline.
Software Needed on Each Student PC
None. The instructor will deliver this seminar using her/his laptop and a projector.
Java EE Training Objectives
- Understand the role of Java EE in the development of enterprise software in the Java language.
- Understand how Java EE facilitates integration of Java components with non-Java systems including relational databases, the World Wide Web, message queues, CORBA objects, and web services.
- Appreciate the importance of the container/component architecture, which gives Java EE servers the ability to take a great deal of grunt-work off of the shoulders of the application.
- Describe how containers are able to provide enterprise features to compliant application components, such as remote connectivity, scalability, availability, security, and transaction support.
- Explain the use of source-code annotations and XML deployment descriptors as a way of reducing programming workload and communicating with the Java EE application server.
- Understand the deployment process and know the general structure of web, EJB, and enterprise archive files.
Java EE Training Outline
- History and Overview
- Structured Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming
- 4GLs and RAD
- Java EE and the Outside World
- Versions Upon Versions
- The Virtual Machine and Runtime
- How Does It Work?
- Containers and Components
- Three Containers
- Aspect-Oriented Programming
- Java EE as an AOP Platform
- Deployment Descriptors
- Remote Connectivity
- JavaServer Pages
- Java Naming and Director Interface
- The Component Environment
- Multi-Tier Applications
- JavaServer Faces
- Enterprise JavaBeans
- Java Persistence API
- Java Message Service
- APIs for Web Services
- Tools, Standards, and Portability
- Java IDEs
- Web Servers and Containers
- Application Servers
- Standards and Portability
- What Is and Isn't Standardized
- Beyond Java EE
- Development and Administration
- Development Process
- Assembling WARs and EJB JARs
- Assembling EARs
- External Resources
- Administrative Tools
- Administrative Tasks
- Remote Administration and Domains
Java® and all Java-based marks are registered trademarks of the Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
JBoss®, EAP® (Enterprise Application Platform) and Hibernate® are registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. Accelebrate, Inc. has no affiliation with Red Hat, Inc. and no courses offered by Accelebrate, Inc. are endorsed by Red Hat, Inc. in any way.
WebSphere® is a registered trademark of IBM. Accelebrate, Inc. has no affiliation with IBM.
Focuses on You!
Accelebrate’s courses are taught for private groups of 3 or more people at your site or online anywhere worldwide.
Don't settle for a "one size fits all" public class! Have Accelebrate deliver exactly the training you want, privately at your site or online, for less than the cost of a public class.
For pricing and to learn more, please contact us via information request form or phone, or email us at email@example.com today.
| Even with very limited Java background, I was able to understand most of the course content. The instructor did a great job of addressing a diverse audience with widely varying amounts of Java programming experience.
North Olmsted, Ohio