Please contact us
for GSA pricing.
Recent Training Venues
Accelebrate has recently trained for clients in the following cities:
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Montgomery / Birmingham, Alabama
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Edmonton & Calgary, Alberta
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Fayetteville / Little Rock, Arkansas
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands / Brussels, Belgium
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Oakland / San Jose / San Francisco, California
- Sacramento, California
- San Diego, California
- Orange County / Los Angeles, California
- Boulder / Colorado Springs / Denver, Colorado
- Washington, DC
- Wilmington, Delaware
- Manchester / London, England
- Orlando, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale / Miami, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Saint Petersburg / Tampa, Florida
- Alpharetta & Atlanta, Georgia
- Augusta & Savannah, Georgia
- Boise, Idaho
- Chicago, Illinois
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Cedar Rapids / Des Moines, Iowa
- Dublin, Ireland
- Wichita, Kansas
- Lexington / Louisville, Kentucky
- Baton Rouge/New Orleans, Louisiana
- Portland, Maine
- Hagerstown & Frederick, Maryland
- Annapolis / Baltimore, Maryland
- Boston / Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Hartford, Connecticut / Springfield, Massachusetts
- Ann Arbor / Detroit, Michigan
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Saint Paul / Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Jackson, Mississippi
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Lincoln / Omaha, Nebraska
- Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fredericton / Moncton / Saint John, New Brunswick
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Princeton, New Jersey & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Albany, New York
- Buffalo, New York
- White Plains / New York City, New York
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Durham / Raleigh, North Carolina
- Canton / Akron, Ohio
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Cleveland & Columbus, Ohio
- Dayton, Ohio
- Tulsa / Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Toronto, Ontario
- Portland, Oregon
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Saskatoon / Regina, Saskatchewan
- Edinburgh / Glasgow, Scotland
- Columbia & Charleston, South Carolina
- Spartanburg & Greenville, South Carolina
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Memphis / Nashville, Tennessee
- Houston, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
- San Antonio / Austin, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Fairfax / Dulles / McLean / Herndon / Reston, Virginia
- Richmond / Alexandria / Arlington, Virginia
- Virginia Beach / Norfolk, Virginia
- Tacoma / Seattle, Washington
- Charleston, West Virginia
- Madison / Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Oracle Administration Training: Oracle 11g Administration II
view class outline
Oracle 11g Administration II Training Overview
This advanced Oracle 11g administration training course teaches attendees advanced Oracle® 11g administration skills necessary for enterprise environments.
Location and Pricing
Most Accelebrate courses are taught on-site at our clients' locations worldwide for groups of 3 or more attendees and are customized to their specific needs. Please visit our client list to see organizations for whom we have recently delivered training. These courses can also be delivered as live, private online classes for groups that are geographically dispersed or wish to save on the instructor's or students' travel expenses. To receive a customized proposal and price quote private training at your site or online, please contact us.
In addition, some courses are available as live, online classes for individuals. áTo see a schedule of online courses, please visit http://www.accelebrate.com/online_training/?action=category&page=oracle.
Oracle 11g Administration II Training Prerequisites
Oracle 11g Administration I training or equivalent experience.
This course is 60% hands-on, 40% discussion, with the longest discussion segments lasting 20 minutes.
Oracle 11g Administration II Training Materials
All students receive comprehensive courseware and a related textbook.
Software Needed on Each Student PC
- A complete installation of Oracle 11g
Please contact us for detailed setup instructions if you have purchased this class.
Oracle 11g Administration II Training Objectives
All attendees will learn how to:
- Explore automatic database management, monitoring and tuning facilities
- Use Oracle flashback technology to recover from user errors and from database failures, including flashback data archive and flashback transaction backout along with the Total Recall capability
- Control resource utilization on database servers whose resource demand exceeds its capacity
- Automate launching routine maintenance tasks and even application functions using the database Scheduler
- Handle database corruption
- Utilize diagnostic sources in troubleshooting database problems and employing the Fault Diagnosability Infrastructure to capture fault data
- Automate resumption of database operations even in the face of failures and errors
- Set up user-managed and automatically managed backup strategies and database recovery operations
- Use advanced Enterprise Manager wizards and tools, including the integrated LogMiner, Flasback Transaction Backout wizard, database Recovery Wizard, and others
- Explore Automatic Storage Management (ASM) of some or all database files, providing a database-centric and optimized storage subsystem and volume manager
Java® and all Java-based marks are registered trademarks of the Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Oracle« is a registered trademark of the Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
MySQL™ and all MySQL-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries.
Focuses on You!
Accelebrate’s courses are taught for private groups of 3 or more people at your site or online anywhere worldwide.
Don't settle for a "one size fits all" public class! Have Accelebrate deliver exactly the training you want, privately at your site or online, for less than the cost of a public class.
For pricing and to learn more, please contact us via information request form or phone, or email us at email@example.com today.