Please contact us
for GSA pricing.
Recent Training Venues
Accelebrate has recently trained for clients in the following cities:
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Montgomery / Birmingham, Alabama
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Edmonton & Calgary, Alberta
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Fayetteville / Little Rock, Arkansas
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands / Brussels, Belgium
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Oakland / San Jose / San Francisco, California
- Sacramento, California
- San Diego, California
- Orange County / Los Angeles, California
- Boulder / Colorado Springs / Denver, Colorado
- Washington, DC
- Wilmington, Delaware
- Manchester / London, England
- Orlando, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale / Miami, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Saint Petersburg / Tampa, Florida
- Alpharetta & Atlanta, Georgia
- Augusta & Savannah, Georgia
- Boise, Idaho
- Chicago, Illinois
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Cedar Rapids / Des Moines, Iowa
- Dublin, Ireland
- Wichita, Kansas
- Lexington / Louisville, Kentucky
- Baton Rouge/New Orleans, Louisiana
- Portland, Maine
- Hagerstown & Frederick, Maryland
- Annapolis / Baltimore, Maryland
- Boston / Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Hartford, Connecticut / Springfield, Massachusetts
- Ann Arbor / Detroit, Michigan
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Saint Paul / Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Jackson, Mississippi
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Lincoln / Omaha, Nebraska
- Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fredericton / Moncton / Saint John, New Brunswick
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Princeton, New Jersey & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Albany, New York
- Buffalo, New York
- White Plains / New York City, New York
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Durham / Raleigh, North Carolina
- Canton / Akron, Ohio
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Cleveland & Columbus, Ohio
- Dayton, Ohio
- Tulsa / Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Toronto, Ontario
- Portland, Oregon
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Saskatoon / Regina, Saskatchewan
- Edinburgh / Glasgow, Scotland
- Columbia & Charleston, South Carolina
- Spartanburg & Greenville, South Carolina
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Memphis / Nashville, Tennessee
- Houston, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
- San Antonio / Austin, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Fairfax / Dulles / McLean / Herndon / Reston, Virginia
- Richmond / Alexandria / Arlington, Virginia
- Virginia Beach / Norfolk, Virginia
- Tacoma / Seattle, Washington
- Charleston, West Virginia
- Madison / Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Oracle Administration Training: Oracle 11g Administration I
view class outline
Oracle 11g Administration Training Overview
This Oracle 11g administration training course teaches attendees the skills necessary for day-to-day administration of Oracle® 11g.
Location and Pricing
Most Accelebrate courses are taught on-site at our clients' locations worldwide for groups of 3 or more attendees and are customized to their specific needs. Please visit our client list to see organizations for whom we have recently delivered training. These courses can also be delivered as live, private online classes for groups that are geographically dispersed or wish to save on the instructor's or students' travel expenses. To receive a customized proposal and price quote private training at your site or online, please contact us.
In addition, some courses are available as live, online classes for individuals. áTo see a schedule of online courses, please visit http://www.accelebrate.com/online_training/?action=category&page=oracle.
Oracle 11g Administration Training Prerequisites
No prior experience is presumed.
This course is 60% hands-on, 40% discussion, with the longest discussion segments lasting 20 minutes.
Oracle 11g Administration Training Materials
All students receive comprehensive courseware and a related textbook.
Software Needed on Each Student PC
- A complete installation of Oracle 11g
Please contact us for detailed setup instructions if you have purchased this class.
Oracle 11g Administration Training Objectives
All attendees will learn how to:
- Configure the Linux and MS Windows operating systems in anticipation of a database installation
- Install Oracle 11g R2 Enterprise Edition database
- Verify a valid database installation
- Use database administrator interface options
- Uninstall the database
- Patch online software
- Startup and shutdown database services and related software components
- Use super administrator authentication options
- Explore the database architecture, including memory, process and data structures, and the management of those structures
- Manage database files.
- Use specialized facilities intended to maximize performance of enterprise-scale transactional applications
- Manage security policies and procedures, including administration of user accounts, roles, privileges and profiles
- Use advanced self-tuning and self-management capabilities
- Monitor preformance, troubleshoot problems, and resolve lock and conflict issues
- Use the Oracle Enterprise Manager and SQL interfaces for administration tasks
- Gain gontrol over database support services, including the Database Control, Oracle Net and others
- Backup and recover
- Operate system-specific considerations for various platforms, especially Linux and MS Windows
Java® and all Java-based marks are registered trademarks of the Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Oracle« is a registered trademark of the Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
MySQL™ and all MySQL-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries.
Focuses on You!
Accelebrate’s courses are taught for private groups of 3 or more people at your site or online anywhere worldwide.
Don't settle for a "one size fits all" public class! Have Accelebrate deliver exactly the training you want, privately at your site or online, for less than the cost of a public class.
For pricing and to learn more, please contact us via information request form or phone, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.