Please contact us
for GSA pricing.
Recent Training Venues >
Accelebrate has recently trained for clients in the following cities:
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Montgomery / Birmingham, Alabama
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Edmonton & Calgary, Alberta
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Fayetteville / Little Rock, Arkansas
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands / Brussels, Belgium
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Oakland / San Jose / San Francisco, California
- Sacramento, California
- San Diego, California
- Orange County / Los Angeles, California
- Boulder / Colorado Springs / Denver, Colorado
- Washington, DC
- Wilmington, Delaware
- Manchester / London, England
- Orlando, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale / Miami, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Saint Petersburg / Tampa, Florida
- Alpharetta & Atlanta, Georgia
- Augusta & Savannah, Georgia
- Boise, Idaho
- Chicago, Illinois
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Cedar Rapids / Des Moines, Iowa
- Dublin, Ireland
- Wichita, Kansas
- Lexington / Louisville, Kentucky
- Baton Rouge/New Orleans, Louisiana
- Portland, Maine
- Hagerstown & Frederick, Maryland
- Annapolis / Baltimore, Maryland
- Boston / Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Hartford, Connecticut / Springfield, Massachusetts
- Ann Arbor / Detroit, Michigan
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Saint Paul / Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Jackson, Mississippi
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Lincoln / Omaha, Nebraska
- Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fredericton / Moncton / Saint John, New Brunswick
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Princeton, New Jersey & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Albany, New York
- Buffalo, New York
- White Plains / New York City, New York
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Durham / Raleigh, North Carolina
- Canton / Akron, Ohio
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Cleveland & Columbus, Ohio
- Dayton, Ohio
- Tulsa / Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Toronto, Ontario
- Portland, Oregon
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Saskatoon / Regina, Saskatchewan
- Edinburgh / Glasgow, Scotland
- Columbia & Charleston, South Carolina
- Spartanburg & Greenville, South Carolina
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Memphis / Nashville, Tennessee
- Houston, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
- San Antonio / Austin, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Fairfax / Dulles / McLean / Herndon / Reston, Virginia
- Richmond / Alexandria / Arlington, Virginia
- Virginia Beach / Norfolk, Virginia
- Tacoma / Seattle, Washington
- Charleston, West Virginia
- Madison / Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Spring Web Flow training: Introduction to Spring Web Flow
view class outline
Spring Web Flow Training Overview
Accelebrate's Introduction to Spring Web Flow training teaches attendees how to design and develop web applications using Spring Web Flow.
Location and Pricing
Most Accelebrate courses are taught on-site at our clients' locations worldwide for groups of 3 or more attendees and are customized to their specific needs. Please visit our client list to see organizations for whom we have recently delivered training. These courses can also be delivered as live, private online classes for groups that are geographically dispersed or wish to save on the instructor's or students' travel expenses. To receive a customized proposal and price quote private training at your site or online, please contact us.
In addition, some courses are available as live, online classes for individuals. To see a schedule of online courses, please visit http://www.accelebrate.com/online_training/java.htm.
Spring Web Flow Training Prerequisites
All attendees must have substantial prior experience with Java SE, servlets, and JavaServer Pages.
This class is 70% hands-on, 30% lecture, with the longest lecture segments lasting for 20 minutes.
Spring Web Flow Training Materials
All attendees receive more than 400 pages of comprehensive courseware and a related textbook.
Software Needed on Each Student PC
- Java SE 6.0
- Eclipse IDE or Spring IDE
- Comprehensive lab files that we would provide, which include a built-in Java EE server environment
Note: If you have purchased this class, please contact us for a detailed setup sheet.
Spring Web Flow Training Objectives
After attending this course, students will:
- Understand the scope, purpose, and architecture of Spring
- Use Spring's bean factories and application contexts to declare application components, rather than hard-coding their states and lifecycles
- Use dependency injection to further control object relationships from outside the Java code base
- Use annotations to take advantage of Spring post-processors for automated bean instantiation and wiring
- Create validators for business objects, and associate them for application-level and unit-testing uses
- Build a simple Web Flow application, with declarative control over page flows
- Bind model beans to pages, and control when binding should and shouldn't occur
- Invoke Java methods as actions on controllers, service objects, and other JavaBeans placed in Web Flow or Spring singleton scopes
- Install custom data-binding logic
- Develop validation logic for individual model beans and view states
- Organize more complex applications into master flows and subflows
- Observe the progress of a flow using a flow execution listener, and implement interceptors over one or more lifecycle hooks.
Java® and all Java-based marks are registered trademarks of the Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
JBoss®, EAP® (Enterprise Application Platform) and Hibernate® are registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. Accelebrate, Inc. has no affiliation with Red Hat, Inc. and no courses offered by Accelebrate, Inc. are endorsed by Red Hat, Inc. in any way.
WebSphere® is a registered trademark of IBM. Accelebrate, Inc. has no affiliation with IBM.
Focuses on You!
Accelebrate’s courses are taught for private groups of 3 or more people at your site or online anywhere worldwide.
Don't settle for a "one size fits all" public class! Have Accelebrate deliver exactly the training you want, privately at your site or online, for less than the cost of a public class.
For pricing and to learn more, please contact us via information request form or phone, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.