Please contact us
for GSA pricing.
Recent Training Venues
Accelebrate has recently trained for clients in the following cities:
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Montgomery / Birmingham, Alabama
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Edmonton & Calgary, Alberta
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Fayetteville / Little Rock, Arkansas
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands / Brussels, Belgium
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Oakland / San Jose / San Francisco, California
- Sacramento, California
- San Diego, California
- Orange County / Los Angeles, California
- Boulder / Colorado Springs / Denver, Colorado
- Washington, DC
- Wilmington, Delaware
- Manchester / London, England
- Orlando, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale / Miami, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Saint Petersburg / Tampa, Florida
- Alpharetta & Atlanta, Georgia
- Augusta & Savannah, Georgia
- Boise, Idaho
- Chicago, Illinois
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Cedar Rapids / Des Moines, Iowa
- Dublin, Ireland
- Wichita, Kansas
- Lexington / Louisville, Kentucky
- Baton Rouge/New Orleans, Louisiana
- Portland, Maine
- Hagerstown & Frederick, Maryland
- Annapolis / Baltimore, Maryland
- Boston / Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Hartford, Connecticut / Springfield, Massachusetts
- Ann Arbor / Detroit, Michigan
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Saint Paul / Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Jackson, Mississippi
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Lincoln / Omaha, Nebraska
- Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fredericton / Moncton / Saint John, New Brunswick
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Princeton, New Jersey & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Albany, New York
- Buffalo, New York
- White Plains / New York City, New York
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Durham / Raleigh, North Carolina
- Canton / Akron, Ohio
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Cleveland & Columbus, Ohio
- Dayton, Ohio
- Tulsa / Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Toronto, Ontario
- Portland, Oregon
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Saskatoon / Regina, Saskatchewan
- Edinburgh / Glasgow, Scotland
- Columbia & Charleston, South Carolina
- Spartanburg & Greenville, South Carolina
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Memphis / Nashville, Tennessee
- Houston, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
- San Antonio / Austin, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Fairfax / Dulles / McLean / Herndon / Reston, Virginia
- Richmond / Alexandria / Arlington, Virginia
- Virginia Beach / Norfolk, Virginia
- Tacoma / Seattle, Washington
- Charleston, West Virginia
- Madison / Milwaukee, Wisconsin
SQL Server 2012 Administration Training: Introduction to SQL Server 2012 for Administrators
view class outline
Looking for SQL Server 2008 for Administration training?
SQL Server 2012 Administration Training Overview
Accelebrate's SQL Server 2012 Administration training teaches administrators how to successfully administer SQL Server 2012.
Location and Pricing
Most Accelebrate courses are taught on-site at our clients' locations worldwide for groups of 3 or more attendees and are customized to their specific needs. Please visit our client list to see organizations for whom we have recently delivered training. These courses can also be delivered as live, private online classes for groups that are geographically dispersed or wish to save on the instructor's or students' travel expenses. To receive a customized proposal and price quote private training at your site or online, please contact us.
In addition, some courses are available as live, online classes for individuals. To see a schedule of online courses, please visit http://www.accelebrate.com/online_training/?action=course&page=MOC10775.
SQL Server 2012 Administration Training Prerequisites
No prior experience is presumed.
This class is 65% hands-on, 35% lecture, with the longest lecture segments lasting for 20 minutes.
SQL Server 2012 Administration Training Materials
All attendees receive a copy of Wrox's Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Administration Administration.
Software Needed on Each Student PC
- At least 3GB RAM.
- SQL Server 2012 Developer with 32- or 64-bit Windows Vista, 7, or 2008 with the latest service packs, or SQL Server 2012 Enterprise or Business Intelligence with Windows Server 2008 SP2 or R2. Please have the installer for one of these editions of SQL Server available for installation of SQL Server during the class.
- Related sample databases and lab files that Accelebrate provides.
Important Note: If you have purchased this class, please contact us for detailed setup instructions.
SQL Server 2012 Administration Training Objectives
All attendees will learn to:
- Install and configure Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Understand the new features of Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Manage and monitor SQL Server and automate administration
- Create databases and tables
- Implement indexes and partitions
- Take database snapshots
- Create and use full-text indexes
- Secure SQL Server and implement policy-based management
- Back up and recover data
- Automate administrative tasks with the SQL Server Agent
- Performance tune and monitor your SQL Server instance
- Use Dynamic Management Views to monitor the database and troubleshoot problems
- Configure SQL Server for high availability using failover clustering, database mirroring, log shipping, and replication
Java® and all Java-based marks are registered trademarks of the Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Focuses on You!
Accelebrate’s courses are taught for private groups of 3 or more people at your site or online anywhere worldwide.
Don't settle for a "one size fits all" public class! Have Accelebrate deliver exactly the training you want, privately at your site or online, for less than the cost of a public class.
For pricing and to learn more, please contact us via information request form or phone, or email us at email@example.com today.
Get the latest Web development news delivered to your email box once a month!