Baltimore Visual Basic Training
Accelebrate teaches on-site Visual Basic training courses at client sites throughout the Baltimore area and other Maryland venues. If you have a group of 3 or more people, please review our Visual Basic training classes below, then contact us for a quote for a class at your site.
Our private, on-site, customized Visual Basic training offerings include:
In addition, Accelebrate offers its Visual Basic training classes as live, instructor-led online classes for individuals. Please review our online Visual Basic training page for course dates, outlines, pricing, and registration (just click the link to any course for these details).
In Baltimore and elsewhere in Maryland, we have trained for:
- ACS, Inc. in Germantown, Maryland
- AOPA in Frederick, Maryland
- General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists in Silver Spring, Maryland
- HBP, Inc. in Hagerstown, Maryland
- Inovant LLC, A Visa Solutions Company in Owings Mills, Maryland
- Johns Hopkins APL in Laurel, Maryland
- Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation in Baltimore, Maryland
- T. Rowe Price in Owings Mills, Maryland
- UPS in Towson, Maryland
- US Army Logistics Readiness Center in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Here is feedback from past students in Maryland:
Class was very enjoyable and covered a lot of great information that can be applied every day to our software development projects.Brian Hanshew, Brethren Mutual Insurance Company, Hagerstown, Maryland
Best training I've had in years!Anonymous, T. Rowe Price, Owings Mills, Maryland
The course was excellent, covering all of the important information about LINQ and MVC. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and excellent.Brian Hanshew, Brethren Mutual Insurance Company, Hagerstown, Maryland
Don't see what you need? Please contact us - we'll be delighted to assemble a class that's perfect for your team.