On-Site, Customized Technical Training
Don't settle for "one size fits all" on-site training. Choose Accelebrate, and receive hands-on, engaging custom classes precisely tailored to your goals and audience!
- ASP.NET, C#, Visual Basic, and ASP.NET training. We offer Visual Basic and C# training for creating ASP.NET and Windows applications. We also offer classes on ASP.NET MVC, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), .NET Web Application Security, and LINQ. Classes using Visual Studio 2012 / .NET 4.5 are now available.
- SQL Server training, including SSIS training, SSRS training, and SSAS training, as well as courses on T-SQL, SQL Server 2012 training and SQL Server 2008.
- SharePoint training, including SharePoint user training, SharePoint developer training, and SharePoint administrator training for SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, and ealier versions. Courses on SharePoint business process automation and web content management are also available.
- Java training, including Java fundamentals, Java EE, JSP training, Spring Framework training, and JPA. We also offer courses on JavaServer Faces (JSF), Hibernate, Java Web Services, EJB 3, Liferay Portal, WebLogic, WebSphere, and JBoss®.
- PHP, Drupal, Python Training, and R Training
- Database and Reporting classes. We offer Apache Hadoop and Oracle training (including Oracle Apex, and Crystal Reports training, including Introduction to Crystal Reports 2011 and Advanced Crystal Reports 2011.
- Web/Application server training including Introduction to Apache httpd and Administering Apache Tomcat, as well as IIS training, JBoss training, WebSphere courses, and WebLogic courses.
- Articulate training, including classes on Articulate Studio and Articulate Storyline.
- Adobe training. We offer Acrobat, Captivate training and classes on, InDesign, Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- We also offer courses in XML, Groovy and Grails, Perl, Ruby on Rails, and Agile.
More than 70% of the courses we deliver are customized in response to client requests. If you don't see a course that precisely matches your needs, please contact us and we will work with you to tailor a class to your team. We're eager to address the goals and interests of you and your group.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Accelebrate welcomes the opportunity to serve clients throughout the United States, Canada, and worldwide.
Accelebrate is one of the best training companies I've dealt with. It is running like a "well oiled engine".
They started with the series of the conference calls in the beginning to understand the audience and to customize the class material,
to communicating all the way thur the first day of the class to make sure we received all the materials, tested the VM, etc.
And of course, [the instructor] was an excellent instructor who is a great communicator and who posses a wealth of knowledge about IIS and all things "IT".
—Natalie Devlin, Arcadia University, Glenside, Pennsylvania
Accelebrate's flexibility in course development allows the client maximum value.
—Amanda Dunne, SSA - Center for Employee Services, Baltimore, Maryland
The instructor and class materials are among the best I've ever encountered in my experience with IT training.
—Richard Polish, Coventry Health Care, Scottsdale, Arizona
The most amazing thing is the flexibility of the training provided. The trainer picked up on key areas of interest and gave us just the right information we needed. A great experience and a bargain!
—Anthony Atkins, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia
My only regret is that we didn't call Accelebrate sooner. It would have made our development effort so much easier. These guys really know thier stuff and now we do too. I highly recommend you stop trying to solve your training problems with a web search and just call Accelebrate.
—Bryant Bunderson, Oakley Networks, Salt Lake City, Utah
Accelebrate is living proof that instuctor led training is so much better, especially when they know what they are teaching.
—Aramis Marino, Interval International, Miami, Florida
Working with Accelebrate from start to finish on this project has been a pleasure, their desire to remain flexible while providing a high quality, concise product is highly prfessional as well as valuable for the attendees.
—Rick Brown, Iowa Dept of Human Services, Des Moines, Iowa
Accelebrate not only teaches the material that we need, but they have developed using the same technology. This makes them much, much more valuable to learn from.
—Doug Albanese, UtiliQuest, Atlanta, Georgia
Accelebrate took great care of us from the first contact email through the end of the actual training. Everything was well thought out and well organized. The trainer was top notch as well!.
—Fred Gerbig, Emporia Public Schools, Emporia, Kansas
The Accelebrate team was very helpful with the entire training experience, from putting together a proposal, being flexible with the content, planning the event, and providing a very knowledgeable instructor. I would definitely recommend Accelebrate to other companies for training.
—Ann, Blackboard Inc, Phoenix, Arizona