Please contact us
for GSA pricing.
Recent Training Venues
Accelebrate has recently trained for clients in the following cities:
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Montgomery / Birmingham, Alabama
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Edmonton & Calgary, Alberta
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Tucson, Arizona
- Fayetteville / Little Rock, Arkansas
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands / Brussels, Belgium
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Oakland / San Jose / San Francisco, California
- Sacramento, California
- San Diego, California
- Orange County / Los Angeles, California
- Boulder / Colorado Springs / Denver, Colorado
- Washington, DC
- Wilmington, Delaware
- Manchester / London, England
- Orlando, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale / Miami, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Saint Petersburg / Tampa, Florida
- Alpharetta & Atlanta, Georgia
- Augusta & Savannah, Georgia
- Boise, Idaho
- Chicago, Illinois
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Cedar Rapids / Des Moines, Iowa
- Dublin, Ireland
- Wichita, Kansas
- Lexington / Louisville, Kentucky
- Baton Rouge/New Orleans, Louisiana
- Portland, Maine
- Hagerstown & Frederick, Maryland
- Annapolis / Baltimore, Maryland
- Boston / Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Hartford, Connecticut / Springfield, Massachusetts
- Ann Arbor / Detroit, Michigan
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Saint Paul / Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Jackson, Mississippi
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Lincoln / Omaha, Nebraska
- Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada
- Fredericton / Moncton / Saint John, New Brunswick
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Princeton, New Jersey & Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Albany, New York
- Buffalo, New York
- White Plains / New York City, New York
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Durham / Raleigh, North Carolina
- Canton / Akron, Ohio
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Cleveland & Columbus, Ohio
- Dayton, Ohio
- Tulsa / Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Toronto, Ontario
- Portland, Oregon
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Saskatoon / Regina, Saskatchewan
- Edinburgh / Glasgow, Scotland
- Columbia & Charleston, South Carolina
- Spartanburg & Greenville, South Carolina
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Memphis / Nashville, Tennessee
- Houston, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
- San Antonio / Austin, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Fairfax / Dulles / McLean / Herndon / Reston, Virginia
- Richmond / Alexandria / Arlington, Virginia
- Virginia Beach / Norfolk, Virginia
- Tacoma / Seattle, Washington
- Charleston, West Virginia
- Madison / Milwaukee, Wisconsin
On-Site, Customized Application
Web Development Training
Don't settle for "one size fits all" training.
Choose Accelebrate, and receive hands-on, engaging training precisely
tailored to your goals
Our on-site training offerings range from ASP.NET training and SharePoint training to courses on ColdFusion, Java™, C#, VB.NET, SQL Server, and more. Specifically:
- ASP, Visual Basic, C#, and ASP.NET training. We offer Visual Basic training and C# training for creating ASP.NET and Windows applications. We also offer training on ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, AJAX, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Microsoft Expression Web, LINQ, IIS 7 and IIS8. Classes using Visual Studio 2012 / .NET 4.5 are now available.
- SQL Server training, including SSIS training, SSRS training, and SSAS training, as well as courses on T-SQL, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005, and SQL Server 2000.
- SharePoint training, including SharePoint Designer training, SharePoint developer training, and SharePoint administrator training. Courses on SharePoint business process automation and web content management are also available.
- Java training, including Java fundamentals, Java servlets, Java EE, JSP training, Spring Framework training, and JPA. We also offer Apache Tomcat training, as well as courses on JSF (JavaServer Faces), Hibernate, Java Web Services, JAX-WS, EJB 3, WebLogic, WebSphere, and JBoss®.
- jQuery Training including jQuery UI and jQuery Mobile.
- Dreamweaver training, Flash training, and ColdFusion training, as well as Flex training.
- Other Adobe training, including Acrobat training, Captivate training and classes on ActionScript, InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite CS6, Photoshop CS6, and Illustrator CS6.
- PHP training and XML training, including XML, XSLT, XML Schema, XSL-FO, XMLSpy, and other technologies. We also offer MySQL training.
- Perl training, including courses on building data-driven Perl CGI scripts and on creating XML applications with Perl. Other Perl training and CGI scripting training is available.
- Python training, including courses for beginners and advanced developers on all aspects of the Python language.
- R Programming Training
- Selenium Training
- Software Design Training including Agile Training and classes on Use Cases, UML, gathering user requirements, use-case driven analysis and design, and advanced object-oriented development.
- Database and Reporting classes. We offer Apache Hadoop and Oracle Training, including Oracle Apex, and Crystal Reports Training, including Introduction to Crystal Reports 2011 and Advanced Crystal Reports 2011 and courses on SQL Server.
- Open Source and Apache training. We offer Apache training (for the Apache httpd web server) and courses on a wide array of other open source software, including Tomcat, lighttpd, MySQL™, Perl, PHP, Python, and more.
- Articulate training, including Articulate Studio Pro and Articulate Storyline.
- Apache Maven Training
More than 70% of the courses we deliver are customized in response to client requests. If you don't see a course that precisely matches your needs, please contact us and we will work with you to tailor a course to your team. We're eager to address the goals and interests of you and your group.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Accelebrate welcomes the opportunity to serve clients throughout the United States, Canada, and worldwide.
Accelebrate is one of the best training companies I've dealt with. It is running like a "well oiled engine". They started with the series of the conference calls in the beginning to understand the audience and to customize the class material, to communicating all the way thur the first day of the class to make sure we received all the materials, tested the VM, etc. And of course, [the instructor] was an excellent instructor who is a great communicator and who posses a wealth of knowledge about IIS and all things "IT".
—Natalie Devlin, Arcadia University, Glenside, Pennsylvania
Accelebrate's flexibility in course development allows the client maximum value.
—Amanda Dunne, SSA - Center for Employee Services, Baltimore, Maryland
The instructor and class materials are among the best I've ever encountered in my experience with IT training.
—Richard Polish, Coventry Health Care, Scottsdale, Arizona
The most amazing thing is the flexibility of the training provided. The trainer picked up on key areas of interest and gave us just the right information we needed. A great experience and a bargain!
—Anthony Atkins, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia
My only regret is that we didn't call Accelebrate sooner. It would have made our development effort so much easier. These guys really know thier stuff and now we do too. I highly recommend you stop trying to solve your training problems with a web search and just call Accelebrate.
—Bryant Bunderson, Oakley Networks, Salt Lake City, Utah
Accelebrate is living proof that instuctor led training is so much better, especially when they know what they are teaching.
—Aramis Marino, Interval International, Miami, Florida
Working with Accelebrate from start to finish on this project has been a pleasure, their desire to remain flexible while providing a high quality, concise product is highly prfessional as well as valuable for the attendees.
—Rick Brown, Iowa Dept of Human Services, Des Moines, Iowa
Accelebrate not only teaches the material that we need, but they have developed using the same technology. This makes them much, much more valuable to learn from.
—Doug Albanese, UtiliQuest, Atlanta, Georgia
Accelebrate took great care of us from the first contact email through the end of the actual training. Everything was well thought out and well organized. The trainer was top notch as well!.
—Fred Gerbig, Emporia Public Schools, Emporia, Kansas
The Accelebrate team was very helpful with the entire training experience, from putting together a proposal, being flexible with the content, planning the event, and providing a very knowledgeable instructor. I would definitely recommend Accelebrate to other companies for training.
—Ann, Blackboard Inc, Phoenix, Arizona
Java® and all Java-based marks are registered trademarks of the Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
JBoss®, EAP® (Enterprise Application Platform) and Hibernate® are registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. Accelebrate, Inc. has no affiliation with Red Hat, Inc. and no courses offered by Accelebrate, Inc. are endorsed by Red Hat, Inc. in any way.
MySQL™ and all MySQL-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries.
Focuses on You!
Accelebrate’s courses are taught for private groups of 3 or more people at your site or online anywhere worldwide.
Don't settle for a "one size fits all" public class! Have Accelebrate deliver exactly the training you want, privately at your site or online, for less than the cost of a public class.
For pricing and to learn more, please contact us via information request form or phone, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.