On-Site, Customized Technical Training
Accelebrate, Inc. was founded in 2002 with the goal of delivering private, on-site and online training that rapidly achieves participants' goals. We teach courses on web design, web development, website application development, web database applications and development, eLearning development, systems and application server management, and a wide array of other topics.
Why choose Accelebrate?
- Our experienced instructors have delivered hundreds of classes at client sites all over the US and abroad, as well as online.
- We pride ourselves on our instructors' real-world experience and ability to adapt the training to your audience and objectives.
- More than 70% of the courses we deliver are customized in response to client requests. If you don't see a course that precisely matches your needs, please contact us and we will work with you to tailor a class for your team.
Featured Courses: Microsoft SCCM Training
Businesses today want centralized administration of all their computers, servers, and mobile devices, while at the same time allowing employees to choose the devices they use. With Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), companies are able to manage PCs, servers, and mobile devices; implement security policies; take detailed inventories of software; and keep software up-to-date, all while providing access to corporate applications across desktop computers and mobile devices.
Accelebrate’s Microsoft Certified Trainers have years of practical and training experience to teach your team how to install, customize, design, deploy, and maintain Microsoft SCCM 2012 and 2012 R2. Our course offerings include:
- MOC 10747D - Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- MOC 10748C - Planning and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- MOC 20696B - Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps using System Center Configuration Manager
Get access to learning guides and tutorials in SharePoint, SSRS 2012, SQL Server, and PowerPivot, as well as past issues of our newsletter at the Accelebrate Library.
Public Online Training
Need to train just 1-3 people? Attend one of our regularly scheduled, live, instructor-led public online classes. Class sizes are small (typically 3-6 attendees) and you receive just as much hands-on time and individual attention from your instructor as our private classes. For course dates, times, outlines, pricing, and registration, visit the schedule.
Accelebrate did a fantastic job with the two training courses I have attended. Both times the course outline, material and instructor have been fantastic.
—Corry Sewell, Accreon, Fredericton, NB
After researching several other companies for on-site training, Accelebrate was the most professional and knowledgeable in the Adodbe Acrobat training. The training material was very organized and easy to follow for everyone.
—Shawn Billingsley, Toho Water Authority, Kissimmee, FL
We have used Accelebrate for several classes and have been very pleased each time.
—Michael Gutwein, US Air Force Claims Service Center, Kettering, OH