On-Site, Customized Technical Training
Accelebrate, Inc. was founded in 2002 with the goal of delivering private, on-site and online training that rapidly achieves participants' goals. We teach courses on web design, web development, website application development, web database applications and development, eLearning development, systems and application server management, and a wide array of other topics.
Why choose Accelebrate?
- Our experienced instructors have delivered hundreds of classes at client sites all over the US and abroad, as well as online.
- We pride ourselves on our instructors' real-world experience and ability to adapt the training to your audience and objectives.
- More than 70% of the courses we deliver are customized in response to client requests. If you don't see a course that precisely matches your needs, please contact us and we will work with you to tailor a class for your team.
Spotlight: eLearning Development Training
During the past 20 years, eLearning has evolved from "read and click" presentations to engaging, immersive experiences that enable learners to deeply interact with the material across desktop, laptop, tablet, and phone platforms.
At Accelebrate, our expert eLearning instructors have mastered this evolution and are eager to empower you to build eLearning content that motivates your learners to achieve, bringing scalable, long-term value to your organization. We teach all of today's top eLearning tools, including:
- Introduction to Articulate Storyline 2 – Create self-paced, engaging, and highly interactive training applications for use on desktop, laptop, tablet, and phone platforms.
- Introduction to Articulate Studio '13- Convert your treasure trove of PowerPoint-based content into interactive, presentation-based courses complete with visuals, narrations, quizzes, surveys, and media-intensive interactions.
- Introduction to Adobe Captivate 8 – Create HTML5-based simulations, software demonstrations, and scenario-based training for any screen/device. Adobe Captivate transforms PowerPoint presentations into rich eLearning experiences with animation, voices, learner interactions, assessments, and more.
- Introduction to Camtasia Studio 8- Learn how to create eLearning videos and publish them to the web, YouTube, Screencast.com, or CD/DVD.
Get access to learning guides and tutorials in SharePoint, SSRS 2012, SQL Server, and PowerPivot, as well as past issues of our newsletter at the Accelebrate Library.
Public Online Training
Need to train just 1-3 people? Attend one of our regularly scheduled, live, instructor-led public online classes. Class sizes are small (typically 3-6 attendees) and you receive just as much hands-on time and individual attention from your instructor as our private classes. For course dates, times, outlines, pricing, and registration, visit the schedule.
I'm very impressed with Accelebrate. Their instructors are very knowledgable and personable.
—Marnie Flowers, IRS, Cincinnati, OH
I have never learned more, so thoroughly, in so short a time.
—Michael Grondin, Compuware, Detroit, MI
Great experience over all. You were easy to work with and extremely flexible to customize a class to meet our needs.
—Anonymous, MasterCard, O'Fallon, MO