On-Site, Customized Technical Training
Accelebrate, Inc. was founded in 2002 with the goal of delivering private, on-site and online training that rapidly achieves participants' goals. We teach courses on web design, web development, website application development, web database applications and development, eLearning development, systems and application server management, and a wide array of other topics.
Why choose Accelebrate?
- Our experienced instructors have delivered hundreds of classes at client sites all over the US and abroad, as well as online.
- We pride ourselves on our instructors' real-world experience and ability to adapt the training to your audience and objectives.
- More than 70% of the courses we deliver are customized in response to client requests. If you don't see a course that precisely matches your needs, please contact us and we will work with you to tailor a class for your team.
Featured Courses: Microsoft SCCM Training
Businesses today want centralized administration of all their computers, servers, and mobile devices, while at the same time allowing employees to choose the devices they use. With Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), companies are able to manage PCs, servers, and mobile devices; implement security policies; take detailed inventories of software; and keep software up-to-date, all while providing access to corporate applications across desktop computers and mobile devices.
Accelebrate’s Microsoft Certified Trainers have years of practical and training experience to teach your team how to install, customize, design, deploy, and maintain Microsoft SCCM 2012 and 2012 R2. Our course offerings include:
- MOC 10747D - Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- MOC 10748C - Planning and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- MOC 20696B - Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps using System Center Configuration Manager
Get access to learning guides and tutorials in SharePoint, SSRS 2012, SQL Server, and PowerPivot, as well as past issues of our newsletter at the Accelebrate Library.
Public Online Training
Need to train just 1-3 people? Attend one of our regularly scheduled, live, instructor-led public online classes. Class sizes are small (typically 3-6 attendees) and you receive just as much hands-on time and individual attention from your instructor as our private classes. For course dates, times, outlines, pricing, and registration, visit the schedule.
Accelebrate was very accommodating with the onsite training opportunity. The process to bring them onsite was very easy to go through with much support from the staff. The traine helped provide valuable insight to the topic with detailed instruction and support.
—Monica Feniak, PJM Interconnection, Norristown, PA
The Accelebrate staff are easy to work with and the instructors are wonderful.
—Vicky Carswell, Martin Army Community Hospital, Fort Benning, GA
The training was highly tailored to our particular needs and future vision. our instructor was very good at keeping the instruction pertinent and applicable to our environments.
—John Fowler, Wells Fargo Capital Finance (CA), Santa Monica, CA