On-Site, Customized Technical Training
Accelebrate, Inc. was founded in 2002 with the goal of delivering private, on-site and online training that rapidly achieves participants' goals. We teach courses on web design, web development, website application development, web database applications and development, eLearning development, systems and application server management, and a wide array of other topics.
Why choose Accelebrate?
- Our experienced instructors have delivered hundreds of classes at client sites all over the US and abroad, as well as online.
- We pride ourselves on our instructors' real-world experience and ability to adapt the training to your audience and objectives.
- More than 70% of the courses we deliver are customized in response to client requests. If you don't see a course that precisely matches your needs, please contact us and we will work with you to tailor a class for your team.
Featured Courses: Python Programming
Python Programming is a widely used fast, flexible, and powerful programming language. Here are just a few reasons why it is so popular:
- Python is object-oriented and easy to learn, whether you're new to programming or an experienced developer.
- Python is open source and is completely free, even for commercial use.
- Python code is compact, easily readable, and completely cross-platform.
- The Python community is friendly and helpful, offering many conferences, workshops, user groups, and other events.
- Both Python's standard library and the community-contributed modules allow for endless programming possibilities (and the promise of not having to re-invent the wheel!). Check out the Python Package Index (PyPI)– there are thousands of modules ready for download there.
Accelebrate’s Python training courses teach everyone, from the first time developer to the seasoned programmer, how to leverage the power of this fast and flexible programming language. Accelebrate also offers training on using Python specifically for data analysis and scientific/statistical computing.
Our private, on-site classes include:
- Introduction to Python Programming
- Advanced Python Programming
- Python Programming for Scientists
- Scientific Python for Experienced Developers
- Python Programming for Data Analysis
- Developing Web Applications with Flask
Contact us today to see how we can tailor the perfect course for your team, based on your specific goals and needs.
Get access to learning guides and tutorials in SharePoint, SSRS 2012, SQL Server, and PowerPivot, as well as past issues of our newsletter at the Accelebrate Library.
Public Online Training
Need to train just 1-3 people? Attend one of our regularly scheduled, live, instructor-led public online classes. Class sizes are small (typically 3-6 attendees) and you receive just as much hands-on time and individual attention from your instructor as our private classes. For course dates, times, outlines, pricing, and registration, visit the schedule.
Accelebrate trainers really know how to make boring subjects fun and easy to learn.
—Todd Hamm, Southern States Cooperative, Inc, Richmond, VA
Hands down the best approach to training I have encountered.
—Michael Garner, American Medical Response, Birmingham, AL
Accelebrate always gives you hands-on knowledge to apply to the job.
—Anonymous, DFAS Cleveland, Cleveland, OH